This is a video based information module to enjoy in your own time and at your own pace.
It is a recording of a live zoom session, initially intended for Qigong Session Leaders but there is a lot of information that may benefit everyone who is learning Tai Chi Qigong.
16. Dragon & Duck Stances Explored & February Health Tips
Zoom Masterclass 16
Recorded 3 February 2022, 52m
This zoom class takes us though
- Tips to practice qigong in February to support our energy & a short replenishing sequence.
- Detailed exploration of Dragon & Duck stance with correct techniques
- Practical application of the techniques to the 3 Dragon & Duck movements, Scooping the Sea, Pushing the Waves, Wild Dove Spreads its Wings.
- Finishing with 25 minutes of the 5 movements of the short Energy Balancing Qigong Set to follow, restore & enjoy
When you purchase this module you will be sent the link in the 'thank you page and by email.
The link provides online access to a YouTube video, on our private YouTube channel, where you are able to watch as often as you wish
Dragon & Duck Stances Explored & February Health Tips
Look for 'DOWNLOAD' in the thank you page, and also in the email. The download is a PDF document containing your notes and session templates. All of the video links are listed in the notes. Depending on the device you are using, you may be able to click onto the DOWNLOAD' link directly or 'cut and paste'.
There are no returns, exchanges or cancellations for instant download purchases.
Please contact us about any problems with your order.