This is a video based information module to enjoy in your own time and at your own pace.
It is a recording of a live zoom session, initially intended for Qigong Session Leaders but there is a lot of information that may benefit everyone who is learning Tai Chi Qigong.
17. Hips & Qigong. Improving Hip Flexibility
Recorded 3 March 2022, 60m
This zoom class takes us though
- Exploring some of the reasons why hips become stiff
- Posture related tips
- Subtle techniques using the stances to improve hip/pelvis flexibility
- Using ‘Turning from the Waist’ & ‘Supporting a Ball’ qigong movements to improve hip flexibility
- Exploring Dragon & Duck stances as a foundation for improving walking techniques
When you purchase this module you will be sent the link in the 'thank you page and by email.
The link provides online access to a YouTube video, on our private YouTube channel, where you are able to watch as often as you wish
Hips & Qigong. Improving Hip Flexibility
Look for 'DOWNLOAD' in the thank you page, and also in the email. The download is a PDF document containing your notes and session templates. All of the video links are listed in the notes. Depending on the device you are using, you may be able to click onto the DOWNLOAD' link directly or 'cut and paste'.
There are no returns, exchanges or cancellations for instant download purchases.
Please contact us about any problems with your order.