This is a video based information module to enjoy in your own time and at your own pace.
It is a recording of a live zoom session, initially intended for Qigong Session Leaders but there is a lot of information that may benefit everyone who is learning Tai Chi Qigong.
Spring moving into Summer
Wood into Fire Elements
Well-Being & Qigong Practice
Recorded 8 April 2021, 60m
This zoom class takes us though
- How this season impacts on us physically, emotionally and mentally
- How to navigate and support ourselves through the negative reactions to the season
- How to harness the positive seasonal energies
- Exploration of Paining a Rainbow movement, applying ‘Spring moving into Summer’ elements into Qigong practice, considering the eyes and looking at the subtle qigong techniques to move the body.
- Finishing with a 30 minutes session, to relax & enjoy, with gentle prompts.
When you purchase this module you will be sent the link in the 'thank you page and by email.
The link provides online access to a YouTube video, on our private YouTube channel, where you are able to watch as often as you wish
Spring into Summer. Well-Being & Qigong Practice
Look for 'DOWNLOAD' in the thank you page, and also in the email. The download is a PDF document containing your notes and session templates. All of the video links are listed in the notes. Depending on the device you are using, you may be able to click onto the DOWNLOAD' link directly or 'cut and paste'.
There are no returns, exchanges or cancellations for instant download purchases.
Please contact us about any problems with your order.