This is a video based information module to enjoy in your own time and at your own pace.
It is a recording of a live zoom session, initially intended for Qigong Session Leaders but there is a lot of information that may benefit everyone who is learning Tai Chi Qigong.
15. Winter. Well-Being & Qigong
Recorded 2 December 2021, 59m
This zoom class takes us though
- Looking at our health in this season & ways to support ourselves
- The importance of good stances
- How to apply the essence of the stances around the season and our own health issues
- Practice of stance for the winter season when our energy is low
- Practice of ‘reversed breathing pattern’ with stances
- Finishing with 30 minutes of seasonal qigong to follow & enjoy
When you purchase this module you will be sent the link in the 'thank you page and by email.
The link provides online access to a YouTube video, on our private YouTube channel, where you are able to watch as often as you wish
Winter. Well-Being & Qigong
Look for 'DOWNLOAD' in the thank you page, and also in the email. The download is a PDF document containing your notes and session templates. All of the video links are listed in the notes. Depending on the device you are using, you may be able to click onto the DOWNLOAD' link directly or 'cut and paste'.
There are no returns, exchanges or cancellations for instant download purchases.
Please contact us about any problems with your order.